Shelby Center Lobby -first floor
Dynamic response of a floating cylinder subjected to coupled wave and wind loading Abstract
Hang Yu , University of North Carolina at Charlotte, USA
- Search for Cyclic Optimal Path in the Reflected Quasipotential Problem Abstract
- Kasie Farlow, Virginia Tech, USA
- Applications of Pattern Avoidance in a Cryptosystem Abstract
- Katie Milhous, Georgia Southern University, USA
- Adjusting the Wiener Index and modeling chemical
- Alex Collins, Georgia Southern University, USA
Approximation of Random Dispersal Operators by Nonlocal
Dispersal Operators Abstract
Xiaoxia Xie , Auburn University, USA
Posters should be constructed to fit in an area comprised of the equivalent of 16 A4 pages (4x4). You will be provided a floor poster stand (it does not have a pocket).
Posters should be posted and ready to be viewed by lunch time at noon on Saturday March 24. The presenters
should be available to discuss their posters during lunch time on Saturday March 24.
Posters should remain up until the poster award ceremony during lunch time on Sunday March 25.
Alabama   Georgia Florida
North Carolina South Carolina